(Originally posted in LiveJournal)
My miscarriage was confirmed yesterday. Last Thursday my HCG was 491. Yesterday it was 285. And I am bleeding heavily and consistently. Now all I can do is wait for the bleeding to stop. I have more blood work the first week of June to make sure my HCG levels are back down to zero. If not, I may need a D&C to complete the process. I am hoping we do not have to go down that road.